As churches across the nation begin plans to return to in person worship services, it is vital that our leaders and staffs are as prepared as possible. As excited as we are to return to worship, we must do so wisely and safely.
With this in mind, the CEG has compiled a list of helpful resources for you and your church staff to read and consider as you prepare to return. Click on any of the bulleted items below to see the accompanying article or document.
- 4 Phases for An Orderly Return to Church
- CDC Guidelines for Cleaning Public Spaces
- CDC Document Outlines Guidance for Re-Opening Churches
- 24 Questions Your Church Should Answer Before People Return
- AIHA Guidelines for Reopening Worship Services and Religious Gatherings
Plan well and be safe!